Community InformationMonterey County, CA
- Carmel Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice of the Central Coast
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Laboratory ~ Ryan Ranch Satellite Lab
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Patient Business Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula Foundation - Development Office
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Outpatient Surgery Center
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Women's HeartAdvantage
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Natividad Medical Center is a 172-bed acute care medical center owned and operated by Monterey County
- Salinas Surgery Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Specialized facilities and programs include the Regional Heart Program, the Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Sleep Disorders Center, an Emergency Department and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Carmel Communications
- Monterey County Herald
- Soledad Bee
- The Hearst Corporation
- Carmel Pine Cone local news, arts, and opinion.
- Monterey County Weekly The mission of the Monterey County Weekly is to inspire independent thinking and conscious action, etc.
- The Californian Salinas Valley news, weather, sports, and information.
- The Herald
- Andrew Molera State Park
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Monterey SHP
- Elkhorn Slough This ecological treasure at the center of the Monterey Bay coastline provides habitat for plants and animals, including more than 340 species of birds, and is a major fish nursery for the region
- George Washington Park Most of the park is natural forest land that offers important wildlife habitat
- Lake San Antonio
- Limekiln State Park The park features breathtaking views of the Big Sur Coast, the beauty of the redwoods, the rugged coast and the cultural history of limekilns
- Locke-Paddon Community Park
- Mission Trails Regional Park
- Molera State Park is a mostly wide open, wind-swept canvas where the Big Sur River runs wild to the sea
- Monterey County Parks
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park The park is 1,006 acres of old growth redwoods, magnificent mountain views, granite river gorge, condors and rich history
- Pinnacles National Monument Rising out of the chaparral-covered Gabilan Mountains, east of central California's Salinas Valley, are the spectacular remains of an ancient volcano
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Salinas River State Beach
- District Attorney's Office represents the People of the State of California in all criminal prosecutions in Monterey County
- Monterey County Administrative Office
- Monterey County Office of Emergency Services The mission of the Office Of Emergency Services is to develop and maintain a state of readiness in preparation for the potential occurence of any natural, technological, or human confclict related emergency that could adversely impact any segment of Monterey County
- Monterey County Sheriff's Department Department's mission is the protection of life and property of citizens in Monterey County and the operation of the County Jail.
- Monterey County Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Monterey Peninsula Airport providing full airline service for the California Central Coast, the Monterey Peninsula Airport.
- Monterey-Salinas Transit serves a 275 square-mile area of Monterey County and Southern Santa Cruz County. MST's 33 routes serve an estimated 352,000 population based upon the area within 3/4 mile of established routes within the county
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary is a Federally protected marine area offshore of California's central coast
- Monterey County Youth Museum explore and touch everything with hands-on exhibits.
- Monterey Museum of Art permanent collection of American photography, early California painting, Asian art and international folk art.
- Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Pacific Repertory Theatre non-profit company presenting original, classic, contemporary, and children's plays, improvisation, and poetry.
- Point Pinos Lighthouse The Oldest Continuously Operating Lighthouse on the West Coast
- Robinson Jeffers Tor House Foundation organization to preserve and provide access to Jeffers' house, a National Historic Site.
- The Western Stage providing programs that educate and enrich the lives of the people of the Central Coast of California.